Utah blanket

Viewing 2 reply threads

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

OK, I hope this isn’t considered spam.  Tony, if it is, forgive me.  I’ll never do it again.  I just thought it might interest some of the Utah fan base.

My wife bought one of these blankets (Udell Blanket) for my man cave.  It’s in Utah colors, jersey knit fabric and it’s comfy.  Most importantly, SHE likes it and can live with it always sitting there on my couch. Pretty damned stylish, if I do say so myself.

Again, if I violated the terms here, please forgive me.

Udell blanket (U of U colors) catalog page

Udell blanket (U of U colors)

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If it is useful to the site or the Ute fanbase I would not consider it spam.  If you are posting it with an affiliate link to try and make an affiliate commission, that would be spam.

I should make a site policy that if someone wants to post stuff like this that they have to send me one first.  ðŸ™‚

mesovanhorny
        Ute Fan
        @mesovanhorny

I get it. Thanks Tony. Yeah, no affiliate here. I thought there might be some Utah fans that would be keen on it.

Party on, Ute fans.

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

If a long established member like mesovanhorny posts something like it, it’s always cool by me. 

My biggest problem is with new accounts created solely to post a for sale item or pimp something.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

If a long established member like mesovanhorny posts something like it, it’s always cool by me. 

My biggest problem is with new accounts created solely to post a for sale item or pimp something.

Yes absolUTEly.  I wouldn’t expect an established member like that to suddenly spam.  Usually spammers, often bots, spam on their first post. When they do that they are instantly banned, forever.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I wish they had a view of it unfolded.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Utah blanket