Utah Fan Meetup – Pullman Style

Viewing 2 reply threads

shakeitsugaree
      Ute Fan
      @shakeitsugaree

Hey Folks!

I posted a little while ago about trying to set up a Utah Fan meetup before the game in Pullman. Now that game time has been determined, I was thinking around 2PM at a bar called My Office.

What does it mean to party Pullman Style? Doing shots of Fireball from a box:
      This Exists?

And then setting your frat house on fire: College Kids Are Dumb

No, I don’t really want to do any of that. I just want to have a beer with some Ute fans before the game. I’ll be the gal in the bright red UTAH jersey with wing sauce all over my face!!!

See you there!

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Are you not going to the game?  Why not meet up in the fieldhouse?  Just curious, I went there a couple years back and it was a great time.  Plenty of food, bars, entertainment and a short walk to the stadium…

shakeitsugaree
        Ute Fan
        @shakeitsugaree

I am going to the game, but it will be my first game at Martin Stadium – I don’t know what you mean by the fieldhouse? WSU is a dry campus, so I thought if we wanted booze, we had to find options off campus.

All the bars really close to the stadium will be overrun with drunk teenagers, so I usually avoid The Coug, Valhalla, Stubblefields etc for this reason.

All that being said, I am totally cool to crowdsource this decision. If the majority wants a different bar, I’m cool with that! Leave it in the comments.

Ute Bc
          Ute Fan
          @utebc

The fieldhouse is the indoor practice field facility right next to the Stadium.  When I was there they had a full bar and food.  It was a great time, fans from both teams were there.

Dry campus?  Is “The Coug” not on campus?

shakeitsugaree
            Ute Fan
            @shakeitsugaree

WSU Alcohol and Drug Policy

Alcoholic Beverages at Concerts or Athletic Events
            Consumption or possession of alcohol in public areas of any University-owned or controlled property is prohibited except when those who are 21 years of age or older are participating in a sponsored event for which there is an alcohol license or banquet permit.

The Coug is not technically on campus.

I just confirmed from someone who has been at a game recently that they do serve booze at the Fieldhouse next to the stadium. If this is a better place for everyone, I’m game.

@utebc
            , are you going to the game in Pullman?

UtMtBiker
              Ute Fan
              @utmtbiker

OU does the same thing.  Fieldhouse next to the stadium and the park across the street are both set up for adult beverage consumption.  I think it is technically a dry campus too.  Money talks on gameday though. No sense in letting fans spend their money at local bars when the University can cash in.  

Ute Bc
              Ute Fan
              @utebc

Still up in the air but I am trying to make it!

Micah Montgomery
      Ute Fan
      @bootywrecker

Couple of decent cannabis shops in town if weed is your thing. F**k what am I saying, weed is everyone’s thang.

shakeitsugaree
        Ute Fan
        @shakeitsugaree

I live next to them – but weed isn’t my thing.

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

It’s not my thing either, but I did smoke a joint after the UW game because it really was THAT bad.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

^^^zoob bulletin board material.

ladyinred
              Ute Fan
              @ladyinred

It is my goal to make their bulletin boards. 

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

I’ll take a reccomendation if you have a favorite.  

Micah Montgomery
          Ute Fan
          @bootywrecker

MJ’s high quality, good prices for sure. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah Fan Meetup – Pullman Style