Utah Football throwing some shade at Ohio State

Viewing 4 reply threads

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

salty-ute
      Ute Fan
      @salty-ute

I love all of the ticked OSU fans’ replies.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Double Post

5 2

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I really think it’s counterproductive to goad the blue bloods and their fans. That’s just me though. The replies to that tweet are pretty reactionary and insulting. We have absolutely no reason to antagonize Ohio State.

Their fans, rightly so, are saying “Phillips is Utah’s highest rated recruit ever, at 4*? LOL.” and “This is momentous for Utah, and for us it’s just a Thursday.”

We’re happy, and that’s great, but to rankle the fans of a playoff team right now, is just asking for scorn and derision that we don’t need.

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

The ripping and belittling that the east coast /Midwest bias has for West and Utah is paramount.
        Win or lose they would still have the same viewpoint about the Utes. Just like the Kentucky fans.
        It’s refreshing to get these players as we were just knocking on doors 🚪 recently now we are closing the door and putting them to work!!!
        F tOSU fans that think that way. I could care less if we antagonize them in anyway form or fashion.
        March on Utes and way to replenish the defensive power we are known for.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

I agree with this. However, on the flip side, it’s also kind of silly that Ohio State fans are so triggered by losing a commit to Utah when they have more 5 stars in their 2020 class than Utah has ever had in program history.

Their fans have some serious superiority complex issues.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

All blue blood fans are fickle and petty. I just feel like this is the wrong time to needle them. Personally it pains me to hear them all tell us they’re in the playoff and we’re not. 🙁 We were sofa king close.

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

Go Utes

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Meh…this is a tempest in a teapot. So two schools are throwing a bit of shade. Sports is about entertainment, and at the moment I’m feeling quite entertained. Keep the shade coming!

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Typical dumba$$ sports fans.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah Football throwing some shade at Ohio State