Utah has a new tight end

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

New Tight End
      I like it. I think he will do a good job replacing Kendall.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @utebiquitous

This sure makes a lot of sense to me. I’ve wondered for a season or two about Isaac Vaha from Pleasant Grove. His size and athleticism coming out of high school led me to believe he’d be a multi-year contributor at tight end. Does anyone know his progress. I see him listed as a sophomore tightend having redshirted so he’s going into a third year in the program.

Anybody have information/insight into his situation? Is this an OnlyU questions?

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Isaac has been injured more than once. He’s in camp but is still limited. He’s well ahead of where he was so he’s making great progress.

Just needs to find a way to stay healthy and stay on the field long enough to see what he can add.

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

Is Utah f**king loaded on the defensive front 7? Thanks in advance!

Onlyu
            Ute Fan
            @uf8fl

Yes…David Fotu has been called out as one of, if not the “most improved” player in camp so we are in great shape there. Backers are obviously very solid but Damuni won’t join until summer.

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @utebiquitous

Thank you Onlyu. I appreciate the update. I’ll be rooting for him. I saw him play his senior season and he sure looked like Division 1 tight end to me.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah has a new tight end