Utah lucky again but this time they are saying Washington lost because of refs.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok so just ignore the four turnovers for a second, the poor spots of the ball all night and the final score, yeah Washington wins.

But you want poor officiating holy hell Michigan St has a very good case.

Apparently it wasn’t raining in Seattle it was just Washington fans crying. The first game Utah played against Washington I seem to recall terrible officiating so meh.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah I saw that. There have been some pretty major booboos by the refs this year.

So what the zoobs are saying we got lucky again! How amazing. We haven’t won a game yet this year but we are 8-1!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Look at this defensive play (just posted elsewhere here) and tell me this. Is this luck or is this FOOTBALL!!?!?!

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

There’s not a fanbase in all of sports who whines about refs like BYU. It’s a crutch used by the ignorant to discount success by their counterparts. Of course, these are the same people who say “if the other team didn’t turn the ball over, they would have won by 3 TD’s”. You can’t reason with idiocy.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I am not even talking about BYU but Washington is not showing well after that loss IMO. The game looked like it should have been a sloppy offensive game with two defenses punching it out.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah lucky again but this time they are saying Washington lost because of refs.