@bopahull

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

because Utah already has 4* Peter Costelli

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Yep, I was just about to say this. Our QB situation looks pretty dang good for a while.

Not that I wouldn’t mind having this kid. He looks like a stud.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

And Costelli is a true dual threat quarterback, whereas evaluations of Dart is as a Pro-Style Quarterback… “Costelli….and one of the fastest players in the region, regardless of position. Track standout who anchors his schools 4X100m relay team and has clocked a 10.8-100m. Once he breaks containment, he’s a threat to pick up huge chunks of yards and even go the distance. Very strong lower body and is tough to bring down in the pocket. Has improved his mechanics and tightened up his release. Arm strength is good and he throws a nice deep ball with touch and accuracy. Processing the game quicker is another area he has shown improvement and he can continue to get better in this area as well. Shows toughness and will stand in and take a shot in order to deliver the football. Projects as an impact upper tier Power 5 starter and potential NFL draft pick.”

A

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

You win some you lose some.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Dart is good but he’s a big fish in a really small pond. 

Whit and Lud are very happy with Costelli who’s been working out all summer and fall and was last reported to be 6’3″ 220lbs and running a 4.4 40. 

Go to his Twitter and watch some of summer workout videos I think you’ll be impressed  

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah not on Dart’s school list