Utah-Oregon Jerseys

Viewing 3 reply threads
      5 2

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Here’s my non-important gripe of the day 🙂 The last 2 matchups with Oregon have been missed opportunities for fantastic jersey games, but have fallen short IMO. In the conference title game both teams essentially wore black and white – very little usage of each team’s colors. This weekend both teams are wearing white helmets and pants.

The Utah-Oregon matchup has one of the best opportunities for high-contrast beautiful jersey matchup between red, green, and white! Wish Oregon were wearing their full greens (light or dark) to contrast our awesome full whites.

Okay, back to work and not trying to kill time before the game Saturday lol

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah in 2021 game at RES got a huge amount of talk with their USS SLC battleship look. The game reflected the uniforms as well. Oregon was like a Duck attacking a Ww2 battleship. 

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

Sorry, I should have clarified. When I said the last 2 games I meant the Pac 12 title game and the upcoming game this Saturday… I loved the jersey matchup at RES last year!

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I agree. It feels like Utah hardly ever rocks the solid red. I would love a Solid red and white uniform like the throwback style.  It looks the best. 

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I am fine with what the players go with. It would be interesting if Oregon allowed Utah to go with red and skip the white with both teams wearing their colors, which is usually reserved for a rivalry game.

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

For the CCG, I think both teams thought about the black and white of the Raiders. But I agree that there are a lot of color combos that would be much more interseting. Last week Oregon was dressed like highlighters – they have so many combos.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah-Oregon Jerseys