Ute Fan
      @montanaute

Looks about right.
      Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

2 3

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Oline wasn’t the problem tonight. Winnable game with that performance. Defensive should be embarrassed.

CapitalUte
        Ute Fan
        @capitalute

23 points will rarely get it done in this league. That said it was a collective failure, bad coverage and missed sacks …

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

What game did you watch? The O line was getting blown up.  The safety, the fumble…  There were plenty of problems across the board thought.  Penalties, deep ball coverage on D.  Just a bad bad performance. 

MontanaUte
        Ute Fan
        @montanaute

I don’t know. After the safety and the 12 holding or false start calls I see it differently. To lean about how bad it is read about the stuff Elway is saying about Bolles in Denver.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Agree. Utah moved the ball. O-line made holes. Needed more TD’s.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Pass defense was horrible: however the offense blew it inside the 30 and six holdings and 16 penalties killed us.  There is plenty of blame to go around and the line has to take its share of the responsibility. 

Who I don’t blame is Huntley and the defensive line.  

MontanaUte
          Ute Fan
          @montanaute

I agree with that. D line was good (not great with some missed sacks) and Huntley did everything he could to try and win this.

Yergensen
          Ute Fan
          @yergensen

Blackmon and Lewis were terrible.  Oline and Blackmon’s safety play lost this game.  Huntley’s escapability saved countless sacks and was alot of the offense after Moss went out.  He masked the abuse the oline was taking.  There were drives but most stalled out with blocking penalties and plays getting blown up.  Ludwig has gotta know you can’t call rpo under those circumstances and Scalley can’t be afraid to sub out Blackmon…would Hubert have done any worse?

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Plenty of blame to go around but I agree that the Offensive Line with my apologies to the words offensive and line were the biggest problem and well my apologies to fat people in general for having to be associated with those fat people.

The defense for all the big plays it gave up, the plays were there to be made, Lloyd missed the sack that would’ve held USC to a FG on their 2nd TD and the Safeties (mostly Blackmon) miss played and/or miss read at least 2 deep balls that also lead to USC TD’s. If they make the play that they were in position to make the D doesn’t look nearly as bad.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah’s new offensive line recruits