Utah’s next QB already up the pipe line

• Next: Cal – Sat 10/26 8PM – FS1 TV
      2 6

SrJ
      Ute Fan
      @john777

The word is that contact has already been established with 3/4* Dual threat QB 

Anthony Richardson

He is looking at the P12 very closely, and has Utah,AZ.state,USC as his top interest from the west coast.

14 3

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Word around here is that you shat yourself out of any credibility over the last few weeks.  

1 5

SrJ
        Ute Fan
        @john777

ok Gollum, what ever you say!

2 1

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Dude, you guaranteed the Eastern Washington QB was going to sign with us.  Then you said Rising was just looking for a free vacation and that you would cut one of your nuts off if he actually signed with us.  There were one or two other not so hot takes leading up to signing day also.

SrJ
            Ute Fan
            @john777

The word is now that Puka Nacua is headed to OREGON…oh well! at least we are getting Darren Jones and LaColby Tucker by the time Spring Ball starts. You can take that to the bank.

2 1

GameForAnyFuss
              Ute Fan
              @gameforanyfuss

At least now we can be certain Puka’s not going to Oregon…

3 1

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

He has cool interest in 16 programs. Of those, the school the farthest west is Southern Mississippi. I say the guy has no interest in a Pac-12 program.

2 4

SrJ
        Ute Fan
        @john777

Yeah about that! We have those metal tubes with wings on them, they kind of look like a bird, I think they are called airplanes;
        and supposedly, they are designed to transport people from one side of the country to the other. And in some cases, I’ve heard they can even go across the ocean to Europe and stuff. So I don’t think going to the west coast should be that big of a problem.

7 1

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Typically this level of condescending douchebaggery is reserved for people who still have credibility left.

SrJ
            Ute Fan
            @john777

yeah! also reserved for those who are not currently still leaving in their parents basement, that rules you out, and for anybody who doesn’t give a damn.

GameForAnyFuss
              Ute Fan
              @gameforanyfuss

I’ll have you know that my parents have a very nice basement!

SrJ
                Ute Fan
                @john777

Need a roommate? I heard AlaskanUte is looking for a place and someone to spoon with. He’ll clean toilets and perform sexual favors in exchange for rent payments.

2 1

AgouraUte
      Ute Fan
      @agouraute

There’s a whole article on utezone 247 about the ~10-15 QB’s in the pipeline. Worth subscribing.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

You said Puka was going to commit to Utah yesterday. Didn’t happen.

2 3

SrJ
        Ute Fan
        @john777

If you know how to read, I said “UW has a slight edge, but not by much”

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

John777 on 02/06/2019 at 7:21 pm

“my predictions were spot on bro(EXCEPT FOR RISEN AND THAT F***N Gubrud) wilmore,
          and the mystery player no one new about, remember “I got sunshine” from the UK (amidele olaseni), I also said that sioni vaki would commit and there you go..and to add the cherry on top Puka Nakua will pick Utah tomorrow.”

Nothing added, nothing taken away. I can read just fine. Apparently you’re having trouble remembering what you posted. Those were your words. You directly say that Puka was going to ”pick Utah tomorrow”. Which was yesterday and it obviously didn’t happen. If you posted somewhere else that you thought he would be going to UW than your speaking out of both sides of your ass and are an even bigger hypocrite than everyone expected.

4 3

AlaskanUte
      Ute Fan
      @kenaiute

Nice try, now get back to work, those urinals aren’t going to clean themselves

3 5

SrJ
      Ute Fan
      @john777

You speaking from experience? now shut up and go make me a sandwich, no piccles, no onions, and lite on the mayo. On your way out, take out the trash, and clean up my dogs poop.

6 2

UteManX
        Ute Fan
        @utemanx

You sound even less informed when you can’t even spell pickles correctly. 

Dwight89
          Ute Fan
          @jordan-buckner

No no they are a variation of pickles that were donated by Spence Eccles. 

1 2

SrJ
          Ute Fan
          @john777

what are you the spelling police? you sound like a f***g Zoob: were you looking for cougarboard? if you’re not a zoob, your’re definitely a Mormon; always thinking you’re smarted than anyone else. “The chosen ones”

5 2

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Well, THAT didn’t take long.
      My 2nd “Ignore” has now been made.
      Thanks, @admin for that feature!

AlaskanUte
      Ute Fan
      @kenaiute

I’m telling your mom

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah’s next QB already up the pipe line

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ironman1315 8 months, 1 week ago.