Ute Bball hosts Washington Tonight – Your Thoughts?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The northwest road trip last week was very disappointing. The Taylor foul first, to lose a game that was won and then of course the Utes just having no answer for Oregon, again.

What should we expect from the team tonight? A win against Washington will put us into a tie with them at 7-5, and tied for 3rd in the conference.

I’ll see you there.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I expect a better performance simply because they’re at home. This team can be both exciting and frustrating to watch.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Turnover bug has already bit them….

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Overtime it looks like Utah is gonna put a run together and get some separation they let turn it over and let UW hit a open three.

seriously…the half isn’t over and we have 11 turnovers

Anonymous
      Inactive

UW 19 points off of Utah’s turnovers. Utahs ability to turn it over so much just doesn’t make me believe they are Tourney team.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

They’re a top 25 team when they don’t turn it over. They’re barely a tourney team otherwise.

With how they shoot the ball they should be dominating teams.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Utah gets the win but turnovers still haunt them

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That 3rd foul on Poetl was possibly the worst foul call in basketball history. He’s standing there and a guy jumps on his back and HE gets called? Coach K almost had a heart attack on that.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Officials in the PAC are still the worst in the nation. Loveridge pushed out of bounds?

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

That was so bad. Jump on Poeltl, get a foul call. Ive never seen anything like that. Its really annoying how it seems no. 1 thing on everybodys game plan is to try and “draw” fouls on Jakob.

Wilson’s Mustache
            Ute Fan
            @sigmaute

Personally, I think it was a horrible decision not to play Jayce Johson this year. I felt like Utah should have taken advantage of Poeltl’s talent this year and tried to make another deep run in the tournament. Think of how good Utah could be with both Jayce and Poeltl. Poeltl would have the freedom to be aggressive knowing that Jayce could come in and play for him with the team suffering.

This coming year will be a big recruiting year with Utah losing several long time seniors and might have a few transfers out.

Anonymous
              Inactive

I think Coach knew we were not a deep tourney team. Let’s face facts here the guard play at Utah stinks.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Officials in the PAC are still the worst in the nation. Loveridge pushed out of bounds?

I forgot about that one. I was looking right at Loveridge when that happened. Terrible call.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Ute Bball hosts Washington Tonight – Your Thoughts?