Ute Fans going to Pasadena.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Great1Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tribute

I’m running down to the UCLA game this weekend.  Where are Utah fans sitting?

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

The ” official” visitor section is 25H-27L. The Utah bench is on the section 1-9 sideline

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

Apparently where ever you want since no one goes to those games locally. 😉

Great1Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tribute

That’s why I hadn’t picked up tickets yet.  I figured I would just grab something cheap and sit wherever.  But with UCLA undefeated, I was wondering if fan attendance might spike this weekend.

SorryWife
          Ute Fan
          @sorrywife

I’m down in San Diego and thinking about driving up for the game. Can you just walk up and buy tickets or does it have to be purchased online? I waited until the night before the Rose Bowl in Jan to buy tickets and got an insane deal on a pair. If I can get cheap tickets I’ll justify the $6.50/gal it’s gonna cost me to get up to Pasadena lol

KLars04
          Ute Fan
          @klars04

UCLA’s website was selling tickets anywhere from $35 by Utah’s allotment in the end zone (sections 25-27) to $55, $75 as you got closer to midfield on Utah’s sideline. When I went and checked Utah’s allotment, those seats were nearly gone. I’m expecting a healthy dose of Utah fans at the game but I’m also expecting a larger crowd of UCLA fans than have been at their games so far this year (41k at the Washington game reported)

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I just learned this weekend that the Rose Bowl is not on the UCLA campus. That seems so strange to me.

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

Not only is it not on campus, it’s 25+ miles away. It would be like moving RES to Herriman.

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

Do they bus the students in?

Great1Ute
              Ute Fan
              @tribute

yeah, my daughter is a senior at UCLA this year.  They do bus the students in, but its like an hour commute and student interest is really low.

dystopiamembrane
                Ute Fan
                @dystopiamembrane

They’re a basketball school. That arena is on campus, I assume.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Ucla tickets for $29

Ucla just posted $29 tix on the east side 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ute Fans going to Pasadena.