Ute Fantasy Football

Viewing 0 reply threads

Basketball Junkie
      Ute Fan
      @basketballjunkie

This might be a idea we can steal from SC – start it next week.

Here’s the thread to post your WeAreSC fantasy teams.

As a reminder, the rules are as follows:

You select your team each week, made up of eight USC Trojans — four offensive and four defensive players. The four offensive players must be one running back, one wide receiver, one tight end, and a fourth player who can come from any of those three position groups (quarterbacks are not eligible). The four defensive players will be one defensive lineman, one linebacker, one secondary player, and a fourth player who can come from any of those position groups.

The catch is that all four players on each side of the ball must come from different classes — one freshman, one sophomore, one junior, and one senior. Redshirt freshmen count as freshmen. Redshirt sophomores count as sophomores, and so on. Feel free to pick the same combination of eight players for every game, or switch them up every week (Yes, I understand pickings are slim for freshmen and senior offensive players).

I realize there are lots of scoring rules available for various fantasy leagues, but I’m going to try to make it as straightforward as possible. We’ll figure out a winner each week and figure out a season winner with the highest cumulative score or the person who wins the most weeks.

Offense

Reception — 1 point
      10 yards receiving or rushing — 1 point
      2-point conversion — 2 points
      Touchdown receiving, rushing or on special teams — 6 points

Defense

Tackle — 1 point
      Pass deflection — 1 point
      Sack — 3 points
      Forced Fumble — 3 points
      Fumble Recovery — 3 points
      Interception — 6 points
      Safety — 6 points
      Special teams touchdown — 6 points
      Defensive touchdown — 12 points

To get things started, here’s my team against UNLV. Go ahead and post yours below. Feel free to update your team as often as you want until kickoff.

Offense

Freshman WR Amon-Ra St. Brown
      Sophomore RB Stephen Carr
      Junior TE Daniel Imatorbhebhe
      Senior RB Aca’Cedric Ware

Defense

Freshman DL Marlon Tuipulotu
      Sophomore S Bubba Bolden
      Junior LB Jordan Iosefa
      Senior LB Cameron Smith

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ute Fantasy Football