Ute Football

Viewing 5 reply threads

Carlos Childers
      Ute Fan
      @carloschilders

I never thought I’d say this, as a BYU fan, but I really enjoy watching the Utes this football season. You guys finally have a solid offense to match your elite D. The last few weeks they have been rolling as good as any team out there, with the exception of Bama.  Cheering for you all to win the PAC12 this year. I know it hurts BYU’s recruiting when the Utes do well. However, I fully realize that Utah is gonna have the edge over BYU for a long time. It’s just a fact.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.

And that was a very classy move there by BYU to honor Lauren McCluskey. Much respect!

COFfrom83
        Ute Fan
        @coffrom83

yes, thank you for the kind and classy gesture Wednesday. I think we all pray that we will never have opportunity to return the favor.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

You are like a unicorn. Thanks for the compliments. 

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Thanks for the positive comment. Happy you  view this as your safe place/ non trigger zone!

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Actually BYU and Utah overlap for relatively few recruits. The bigger threat to both schools is that other conferences have discovered the talent in the state. Schools like Alabama, USC, Stanford, Oregon, etc. are taking talent out of the State every year. Utah has more options to fill the void, but both schools could use some of those players going out of state.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

With an attitude like that, you should stop by any time.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ute Football