Ute Hub App – 2020 Improvements On The Way

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve been working for two straight days getting the development version of the Ute Hub app up and running. It is a bit outdated now, since the last release was April of 2018. That release has been very solid though, and has basically lasted two years without needing any major work. But now new major work is needed for several reasons. First the app must meet new code guidelines for Android and iOS, one being 64 bit instead of 32 bit. This will make the app perform much better, but it may mean I might have a hard time getting some of the old features to function without much hard work. There are a few other bugs and issues I’ve jotted down which I hope to fix with the next version. New features for the app I hope to get working soon would include the Predict the Score and Pick Em contests.

My main goal is to have all up and working well by football season 2020. But in order to meet Apple’s requirements I have to submit a new version of the app by the end of June.

Suggestions and Opinions Welcome

If you have any suggestions, constructive critiques, bugs to report, or general ideas you feel may help, please feel free to suggest them here or send me a message.

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

Getting so much better all the time!
      It’s getting better all the time
      Better, better, better
      It’s getting better all the time
      Better, better, better!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I wish it would just keep me logged in one time. I am not exactly worried about security but it times out and logs off a lot. I end up not using it because it doesn’t save my password like chrome. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I think it logs you out once a month or once every few months.  IOS saves passwords in apps.  Are you on android?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Apple. I chose never I think once so it doesn’t ask again because some things I don’t want saved. 

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Yeah that will do it.  I wonder if there’s a way to undo that?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Ute Hub App – 2020 Improvements On The Way