Ute Hub App Status Update

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Been a while since I posted anything about the Ute Hub app. As of today there are 784 installs on IOS, 0 crashes. Android installs 263. I’m surprised about the big difference between the two platforms, being an Android user myself. To get the app you can type in “Ute Hub” in your app store.

Development

My time has been pretty short lately with a pending move coming up, football season, family etc.  When I have small chunks of time here and there I’m working on the app.  The latest focus has been allowing users to register accounts from the app.  The backend support for this has not existed before, and the folks that make the site and forum engines have not planned to do it. So I had to write that code myself.  I’ve got it about 85% done now, except for allowing the user to confirm via email and upload an avatar from mobile.

After that I’ll probably work on editing posts.  After that other things I’ll work on: search, voting, pick em, predict the score, threaded replies, chat. These will run way into next year I’m sure.

I’m open for suggestions/enhancement ideas and if you have any bugs please let me know.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Gif insertion from mobile text would be nice. I use Gboard on my phone. Thanks. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’ll look into that. Can probably do it on the www site too.

Gif insertion from mobile text would be nice. I use Gboard on my phone. Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Ute Hub App Status Update