Ute Hub is now available as a DESKTOP MAC APP!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If you are a MAC user the latest version of the Ute Hub app is now available as a MAC APPLICATIONClick here to view in the App Store website, then click the button that says “View in Mac App Store” to get the app.  This is not something I intentionally did, but a byproduct of the latest and greatest software I used to build and deploy the app. I believe since the chip architecture of newer Macs is similar to their mobile devices, this allows the same apps to run on both desktop and mobile. This may mean older Macs can’t run it, but I’m not really sure. Someone try it and let me know! The Ute Hub app for Mac is essentially the iPad version of the app, so some screens are a little funky and the text is small on a big monitor, but this opens up a WORLD of possibilities. In the future I can design the app to look better on desktop. I’m still wrapping my brain around this but it is totally awesome.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

After some research I have found out that Macs that run on Silicon can run the app. This means any Mac that has a “Silicon” chip (M1, M2). On your Mac you can click the Apple logo in the top and select “About this Mac.” If under the Chip section it says M1 or M2, you can run the Ute Hub app on your Mac!

This reply was posted from the Ute Hub desktop app!

Kyler Marvin
        Ute Fan
        @youngute

So my M2 won’t run it then?

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

M2 is Silicon so you are good!

Waybackutefan
            Ute Fan
            @waybackutefan

My ex had an excellent pair of M2 silicones

UTUTE
              Ute Fan
              @utute

Neither my wife nor my iMac have silicones.

Tony (admin)
                Admin/Founder
                @admin

They’re roughly the same price.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Ute Hub is now available as a DESKTOP MAC APP!