Ute Hub site stats from yesterday

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

“All the site needs is more traffic…” is a comment I’ve read here a few times. 

I looked at yesterday’s traffic numbers and it was a record, at least for 2016.  I doubt any days in 2015 were close.  The previous best day for 2016 was 3700 unique visitors (USC game).  Yesterday Ute Hub had 3867 unique visitors to the site, producing 214,919 hits and 20,772 page views.  Not sure how chat figures into that either, because that’s probably just 1 visitor, 1 page, but may produce more hits.

I have nothing to compare UH stats with except itself.  It was a record for what it’s worth.  Thanks to all. GO UTES!

BulgieUte
      Ute Fan
      @bulgieute

Congrats to Ute Hub and I hope it grows. Utefans is dead and that probably is a small reason your traffic has a seen a spike but it’s also because of all your hard work. I mean this as a compliment to you Tony but also as an acknowledgment to Chris. For years Chris gave us something great in UFN and I thank him and wish things were better for him. I appreciate that we now have a good replacement for UFN. Here’s to great success for Ute Hub.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I think you’re starting to get a LOT of traffic over here from Utefans. As my wife said to me in the car last night people want to talk about the game and with Utefans being down that is critical. Thanks for picking up the slack Tony.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Certainly seeing some new faces posting, which is great.  I get notified when new users register, and I’m getting regular notifications daily.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

You’ve done a great job with this site, thank you for your time and effort. Best part is that you don’t ask us to pay for your rent and utility bills!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yesterday (Sunday after the UCLA game) was another record. 5181 visitors. Tremendous.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Ute Hub site stats from yesterday