Utefans is trash now

Viewing 5 reply threads
      22 3

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

Most of us were Utefans people before Tony made Utehub. I have found it now unreadable. I hate politics (left and right). Sad to see what it has become. I used to love the insight of some of the regular posters but feel like they’ve been driven away. Thanks Tony for a site we can talk mainly sports (even if the volume isn’t as high during the week). 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I have some great memories from Utefans. I hope we can take everything good from there and have it here more abundantly. Some of my favorite times there was brainstorming biography ideas for Tom Holmoe – A Tale of Tom Holmoe “How I took my10-50  record at Cal and parlayed that into destroying the BYU football program.”

4 1

Red Dawn
        Ute Fan
        @ranger15

I agree. I also had great memories especially during the BCS seasons. It just seems like a shell of itself now

1 1

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Seems like a Conservative vs. Liberal website now with an occasional Ute/tds conversation thrown in for good measure. 

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Yeah the guys that run UFN are good dudes. But they can’t handle the infestation that runs the website. It’s sad. I go there daily but Ute talk is not even secondary. 

Tonys Utehub is all Ute talk. 

I hit here first and stay the most as it’s good reads. 

3 3

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Just uncheck the politics category, it’s really not that hard. I did it a few months ago, and haven’t seen anything but Utah-related stuff since (with the occasional TDS or off-topic post).

Or you could choose to be p**sy about it and call the entire site “trash” because you don’t like political discussions which you can very easily opt out of.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

The real shame is that three or four guys are copypasting all that s**t. It’s midseason and utefans is unreadable.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Utefans is trash now