Viewing 4 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

It’s a ghost town..I guess football season is over

Image result for tumbleweed

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

If only the University of Utah played other sports. Then we’d have something to talk about. 😉

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Lacrosse season starts in a couple of weeks!

Utah ranked 11th in attendance in Lacrosse last year, and it was FIRST year in NCAA D-1!

GO UTE LAXERS!

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

It’s hard for me to get excited about other sports. Gymnastics is cool though.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Football is the big draw. Nothing else comes close.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Really?  For many years Utah was a huge basketball school — maybe the magic will return even with out the Maji.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Not sold on Larry K. We will see how the season progresses.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Utehub echo chamber just hates Coach K. But for whatever reason get on their knees and perform for kwhitt… just don’t get it… or maybe I do

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

One has lost to BYU recently, the other hasn’t lost in a decade… But most will deflect to- transfers being the issue and ignore the better talent coming in.

crazyute
          Ute Fan
          @crazyute

And here we go. You were just looking for your audience to bitch about kwhitt.

Feel better?

1 1

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

One program has been ascending for the last seven years.  I know it is not as quickly as you want but the progress is undeniable.  The other peaked a few years back, has appeared from the outside unstable since, but is currently building optomism for the future. 

The answer has nothing to do with Ybu or the type of underwear the coaches wear.

1 1

noneyadb
            Ute Fan
            @noneyadb

Ascending?

If needing help from other teams to win the mighty Pac12 South, and getting blown out in major games is ascending this market has low expectations for their football program. Which fits the narrative- just beat BYU.

One coach took over an embarrassment. The other? People still wish for…

Comparing what LK took over vs Whitt- I’d say the basketball program has progressed further. But people question LK.

Hellhound152
              Ute Fan
              @hellhound152

If you want I can file a lawsuit on your behalf against SLCC and UVU for failing you.

1 2

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Big measurement is retaining players. LK needs to be served notice if the player purge happens again this year. A little tired as a paying fan listening to the media squawk about how lucky Utah is to have KW and LK as coaches.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utehub be like…