Utes -16.5 v AZ?

Viewing 6 reply threads

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

I can’t bring myself to go large against the utes, but i do not see them covering 16.5 points. especially with our uncertain injury situation. Does AZ have key injuries I’m not aware of?

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Utes will only cover if Rising, Bernard and Kincaid play. Go big.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Rising and Bernard should start and Utah will cover. 
      I say rest Kincaid until Oregon. 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Rising and Thomas will start. Kincaid is out this week.

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

@Central, about Rising and Thomas starting, is that based on legit info, or is it just your hunch? And what about Bernard?

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

How on earth do you know Thomas will even play? The smoke around his situation is pretty thick…

1 2

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

He’ll play. We shouldn’t pretend to know what’s going on there.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

We will get an idea quick if he doesn’t show up to practice.  Bernard is 1 and it has forced them to play Glover who I think is playing really damn well. 

3 1

Utesbyfive
              Ute Fan
              @utesbyfive

I get tired of people telling me “not to speculate” on Thomas. He’s a newsworthy personality, and I think fair game to be questioning of his situation. Just because the team keeps it close to the vest doesn’t mean we can’t interpolate what’s going on and talk about it. I think Tavion is in real trouble. I don’t know if you’ve read OnlyU’s posts, but it seems like all the smoke around him, indicates that there is a fire. I have no idea if he will play, but I would just about guarantee he does not start.

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

At this point in the season Utah has moved on with: Jackson. JJ already gave you TT production and he was even good for a fumble like TT. 

Central Coast Ute
                  Ute Fan
                  @flip2848

If Utah doesn’t need TT, they would have dismissed him ready if what people on social media thinks is true, is true. Without a true RB, Utah doesn’t win the PAC. JJ ain’t it this year. Give him am off-season and I’m with you.

Central Coast Ute
                Ute Fan
                @flip2848

I don’t think I said you can’t speculate. Go ahead. Doesn’t mean you’re right. If you get tired of people telling you that you have no clue, when you don’t, that’s a problem with you.

Utesbyfive
                  Ute Fan
                  @utesbyfive

So you’re the one tired of people telling you you have no clue? Because I’m telling you, you have even less of a clue than I do.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

SP+ has Utah by 25. Sagarin has Utah by 18 on a neutral. I agree I dont feel confident in that. Hell im not confident in a win if Cam doesnt go. This largely lands on Jayden de Laura though. He can go from amazing to awful and back again 3 times in a single series.

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

De Laura can run but nothing like Williams or Richardson. They have a decent RB in Williams and great WR is Singletary. If we use a spy on De Laura and can get pressure like SC did last night when rushing 4 it will be a cake walk of a game. Barnes will be able to beat them if needed. It wouldnt be by much but we will win if the same team that played (minus Kincaid)vs WSU.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Singer* makes De Laura so much better than he actually is.
        Edit: Dorian Singer is ridiculous.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

Are you guys referring to Singer? He and Cowing already have 1500 yards between them and the true freshman McMillan has another 500. DLine needs to get home because they are going to challenge the secondary all game.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

USC was favored by 13.5-to-14.5 over Arizona.  Won by 8 in Tucson.  Utah by 10? would be my guess, but obviously depends on status of Cam Rising, Bernard, and Kincaid.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Take the over. Utah by 21 in RES.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utes -16.5 v AZ?