Utes #5 on Bleacher Report’s Playoff Contenders for 2022

Viewing 3 reply threads

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Really early, but it’s fun to see the recognition.
      Contenders

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Interesting they say that Tavion is returning. Doubt they truly know that, but it would be huge if he were.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

If he was hoping the Rose Bowl would be his jumping off point then it never happened.  His effort and intensity was there but Ohio State kept him bottle up most of the night.  I sure hope he comes back because one truly solid year could get him a pretty decent draft position.  Plus I just love the kid!  His story and his passion and of course his end zone dances!

younglurch
      Ute Fan
      @younglurch

Of course we all know these lists are meaningless, but it is cool to see the U get some national respect finally. This also bodes well for our preseason ranking next year, which matters a lot due to poll inertia. If we can be top 15 to start the year, we can afford to stumble at some point and still be legit contenders. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

The publicity is nice.  Now, we need to live up to the hype.  I am optimistic about 2020, but I won’t be drinking any kool-aid again until I see these guys play.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utes #5 on Bleacher Report’s Playoff Contenders for 2022