Utes at Washington Tonight

• Next: @ BYU – Thu Aug 29 8:15pm – ESPN TV

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We were outmatched here in January. I think we will be competitive for a while up there but I doubt we can pull off a win. Your thoughts?

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Ironically, the thing that gives me hope is we’re on the road. For whatever reason we’re a better road team.

Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

True and odd.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

that Washington zone is very good. They are so long and athletic. It alters so many of our shots and affects our 3 point shooting. When we don’t shoot well from deep we are in serious trouble.

This one could be painful, most likely lots of Utah turnovers and easy baskets for UW. I may have to tape it, note sure I can stomach watching it live.

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

I think we can win if we get the ball to the foul line in either Allen’s or Battin’s hands. They can shoot it or pass it to Johnson or a shooter in the corner. If we can’t do that it will be a long night.

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

No Timmy Allen tonight.

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Barefield on fire.

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Here come the turnovers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Utes at Washington Tonight

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tony 5 months, 4 weeks ago.