Utes finishing strong

Viewing 4 reply threads

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

USC appears to be the under performing game. If you told me 10 years ago losing to USC in LA was a WTF loss I would of spit up whiskey :).

Anything can happen of course over the last three games. Seems this team is so mature and dialed in to the goal the next three games will be about managing playing time to minimize wear and tear on the starters.

Game ball goes to the UCLA WR popping off on Twitter about UCLA bringing their tough guy game to SLC. He might find himself out of his comfort zone on Saturday.

As for RUTS, not KWs style. Everybody in the CFP committee meeting room, if they’re following a Utah coached football team knows this is not how Utah rolls. KW respects other teams and would rather have his 2s and 3s get reps than waste risky garbage time for a couple more style point TDs. 

The CFP Committee goons watch all the games so know what’s going on and who’s playing in the games anyway. Should get more style points for being a smart football coach and resting your starters with a decent lead. Go Utes!

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

In so many ways, I have massive CFP fatigue right now. For the next three plus weeks my give-a-s**t meter is pegged to I don’t care. I just want to enjoy the games, one at a time, ESPN and their know-it-all SEC-centric sports announcers be damned.

Utah will demolish UCLA, that’s my view. No RUTS required. It’s just gonna be a consequence of how this contest unfolds.

The team has yet to peak. Has yet to rectify all areas for improvement. Will be better at pass completions, better at run blocking, will reduce turnovers on running plays. This team will come out determined, laser focused and assignment sound.

Its going to be a spectacle.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I’m at the point where when the rankings come out I just think that’s nice, but how do we beat the next opponent. The only one of these that really matters is the last one.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Whitt’s form of RUTS is the equivalent of the Cal game. No you will not score. I know for a damn fact that Oregon St and ASU games he wanted the shut out. OSU should have been if not for a short field turnover late in garbage time. Same as ASU….mistakes resulting in a score. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

the committee does not watch all of the games. Not even close. I promise you that. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utes finishing strong