Utes in NFL

Viewing 4 reply threads

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

On active Roster as of September 2017:
      https://n.rivals.com/news/pac-12-spotlight-schools-with-most-active-nfl-players

Some might be surprised to see Utah in top 3 in Pac 12 at placing NFL talent.

Interesting. I thought we would be up there based on last years draft and FA signings. Whitt doesn’t seem to have a problem on the recruiting front…

shakeitsugaree
      Ute Fan
      @shakeitsugaree

Whitt coaches kids into the NFL

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

This makes me wonder though does he expend so much energy in making guys better that he doesn’t make the team as a whole better. Reaching for straws I know but last season with all of that talent he blew it. This season loads of talent but blew it in several games. 

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Did you look at the injury list at all last season? Utah was depleted.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

That seems to be the case always with him though. His one season of health was 2008. 

shakeitsugaree
      Ute Fan
      @shakeitsugaree

Utah’s recruiting classes have consistently been ranked by 24/7 as being somewhere in the 30s Link

There are other sites with different scores, but none of them (to my knowledge) ranks us anywhere near the ‘blue bloods’ of college football.

Kyle consistently does more with less.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

How many offensive guys? Exclude Alex Smith  from your count. 

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Thanks for the link. I would like to think eventually he will coach them up to win the South.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.