Utes/KUTV to launch first of its kind NIL broadcast

Viewing 2 reply threads

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

I’m proud to announce an exciting, unique and first of its kind NIL promotion we’ve put together for the Utes! The inaugural broadcast of “TALKIN’ UTES” will air tonight on KUTV Channel 2 from 11-11:30 pm. Each week, two Utah players will be featured. The show will provide unique insights and profiles of these players instead of standard highlights from the previous week. The show will also provide NIL benefits through the process. If the show remains successful, we intend to roll it forward to Utah sports, including men’s and women’s basketball, gymnastics skiing and others. We’re grateful for the sponsors that have helped build it to this point too! BTW we are the very first collegiate program to sponsor a specifically tailored NIL television show that will provide unique insights into these players as individuals. Go Utes!! Tonight at 11 pm!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Cool. Nice to see. So you work for KUTV? 

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

Nope! I’m just a loyal Ute booster with connections at KUTV and I wanted to do everything I could to add power to the Utes NIL efforts. We’ve been working on this since February.

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

Is there any way those of us who don’t live in Utah can support/stream the program? 

Thanks

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

Yes! It’ll be on the KUTV website and I’ll post a direct link tomorrow. Enjoy!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utes/KUTV to launch first of its kind NIL broadcast