Utes @ LES on Sept 11

Viewing 10 reply threads

junkemail
      Ute Fan
      @junkemail

Hey everyone! Who’s going to be at LES on September 11th when Charlie Brewer throws for 400 yards through the air and the RBs will have another 300 yards on the ground for the Utes to win #10 in a row!?  For real though, #10 is coming and I want to be there for it!  🙂 

I want to know where those wearing red will be sitting so I’m not stuck in a sea of blue.  Can anyone give me a rough location/section(s) where the Utah fans will be so I can get tickets?  

Looking forward to the game!

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’ll be watching from my couch. I’ve heard you’ll get herpes just by walking in to LES.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Went there once. Never again. Even if I wanted to this year I couldn’t since I’ll be enjoying the game from Athens, Gr. Woot. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Make sure you don’t drive a red vehicle or have any Utah bumper stickers or other paraphernalia on your car. They will vandalize it after they lose.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The last time I was in that stadium, LE was their coach.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

I’ll be there with my older kids, but don’t know where the seats are, some friends bought the tickets for me so we are sitting together.   But we will be decked out in red cheering for our Utes. 

Ben
      Ute Fan
      @argentino15

Northwest corner is the visitor’s sections

MauchDawgUte
        Ute Fan
        @mauchdawgute

I know you can get like discount Groupon hoagie yogi tickets probably but you will have a much more pleasant experience if you drop a little extra coin and just purchase from the U. You can avoid the frick bombs or a tub or creamery ice cream hitting you from behind.

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

Me and the 2 dudes that I do the podcast with will be there. Not sure where our seats are though

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Ticketmaster tickets are too expensive currently. They seem to be high on their team. If we are lucky, UofA will beat them well enough to make several hundred not want to go and give us better opportunities. Go UofA.

I favor the northwest corner where the visiting team comes and goes.

AllInUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @allinutefan

I have many in-laws who are diehard zoobs and they are riduculously high on their team, again. The streak of pre-season national championships continues.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

I’ll be there with seven other Utah fans in the north end zone. More red the better.

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

I’ve been to the last 3 games there with my son. We have had zero trouble with any of the fans or staff at the games. We have had seats in both end zones. The Utes band and most of their fans are in the north end zone. Get there early because the stadium set up is different that Rice Eccles. We drive to the mall on University Parkway and catch a bus to the stadium. The bus is free. Parking ,I have heard can be difficult to find and egressing after the game can test your patience.
      I hope you find tickets and have a great time at the game.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utes @ LES on Sept 11