Utes vs Organ

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I think if the Utes played the *ucks 100 times we would lose 99. For some reason I have a hunch our 1 win is going to come this week. Am I crazy? OK, we already know that. Let me rephrase. Am I crazy in this particular instance?

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I feel the same way about the 1 in 100.  However, my 1 involved them forefeiting…

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

They should be forced to forfeit based on Brook’s insane flop. That guy is good but a total dick.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

First, you are crazy but for so many other reasons.  The neutral court is going to help us (vs. playing in Eugene). I don’t think Oregon thinks that much of us and will be thinking about the finals.  Upsets happen all the time in conference tournaments.  This team as a little mojo.  Hopefully our team will realize that their is nothing to save for so they need to go all out.

It’s possible.  Slim, but possible.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I’m about to get crazier. Utes win the PAC tourney. You heard it here first. Now where did I set my crackpipe?

Guba
        Ute Fan
        @guba

I have seen a lot of crazy things happen in Vegas over the years. Hopefully another crazy game happens that works in Utah’s favor this year!

FountainofUte
      Ute Fan
      @fountainofute

Let’s start with the basics: How’s Collette’s health? Will Daniels be reinstated? The answers to those questions will heavily influence how far we go.

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

Sounds like Collette is likely. I’ll be surprised if we see Daniels play again this season.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.