Utezone is making me smile this morning.

Viewing 3 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

I haven’t spent much time on there. Interesting to see that the Utes had a TE recruit (O’Toole from NM) at the Colorado game. Couldn’t hurt for him to see Kuithe in person.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

If the crystal ball projections work out, Utah will be reloading at DE from in state kids. I don’t know what Pace will do if he’s not able to criticize Whitt about not landing top in state recruits.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I’d be thrilled if we could get Carlson or Fillinger (looks like both are strong possibilities). It would be bonkers if we could get both but I don’t see why they would both come here when our DE situation is pretty set for next year as is.

What I would like to see is high end LB and CB prospects commit. Looks like we have a few targets but they aren’t likely to commit (based on current projections). We are losing a lot of talent in the secondary, and I’m not sure who we have coming in (in terms of CBs) that would be ready to help out immediately. Also, I’m not sure (based on the fact that they hardly ever see the field) if either Carlson or Mata’afa are ready to step in and start in place of Bernard.

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

I think Sione Lund will step in for Bernard.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utezone is making me smile this morning.