Vettix.org has usually given away tickets to the PAC 12 championship

Viewing 2 reply threads

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

They aren’t posted yet this year, but I expect to see them in a couple of days.  If you are a veteran or a first responder you can sign up and get tickets to local events.  It may take a while to get verified so sign up now.  If you use a referral link you get extra coins (used to put in for drawings for  tickets).  Use my link below.  I don’t need extra coins so if you sign up please post your link below mine and others use that one so others can get the extra coins.

Vettix

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

The seats are random you never know what you will get. I got tickets to the Foster Farms Bowl 2 years ago the Utes won.  They were on the 45 lower bowl row 22.  Tickets to the Stanford game this year were last row in lower bowl in the endzone.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I am going with my buddies and would probably do this but it says my family only. So I will just do the walk up to the ticket gate before the game thing. Thanks for this update though I will remember it. 

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

Worth checking out and signing up if you are eligible. I am half way between San Francisco and Sacramento so there are tons of things happening, but I have been to multiple games and concerts with my family. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Vettix.org has usually given away tickets to the PAC 12 championship