Video that the U shared.

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Love Lloyd and Coach Whitt love to hear it.
      Message is clear though gotta go through fUCLA and Oregon St. Very little love for Oregon which I found suprising honestly. The bar was set so high for them though. Almost unfair if I cared for Oregon at all.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Oregon has looked like hot poo for most of the year. But they have athletes, Thibodaux and a win in the horseshoe. Is what it is.

As for Utah, I believe we’ve absolutely seen them perform at the worst possible end of their spectrum up to about 75% of their potential – which so far, has for the first time ever put them at 3-0 in league play with wins over USC, ASU and 1/4 of the northern division crossover games. That’s pretty good. Now, we have about the most difficult league schedule a South division team can have this year, but there’s room to grow. I really believe if this team can perform at around 65%-70%, we’re in for a fantastic finish to the regular season. And then it’ll be time to kick into overdrive.

Also, if you’re wondering what kind of crazy ass scale I’m pulling out of the sky, I’d say:

<50% = danger
      50-60% = nail biter
      60-65% = <30 points scored, win
      65-70% = >30 points scored, win
      70-75% = >30 points scored with +14 double digit win
      75-80% = blowouts from kick to whistle
      Anything over 80% = elite all the time

For the remainder of this season I’ll remember one thing Nigel Burton said in the PAC12 Network post-game show after the Wazzu game: “…imagine how good this team would be if they just played average.”

He insinuated that until the closeout 4th quarter against Wazzu, nobody had really even seen what an “average” edition of this Utah team looked like.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Great share. Thanks!

Wes
      Ute Fan
      @utahmanw

Didn’t Devin Lloyd have a pic-6 in 2019?

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

CPIII had the only pick-6 against WSU to keep the streak alive

Sorry, I apparently can’t read dates properly

UteDuke
        Ute Fan
        @uteduke

Yes he did, against OSU.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Video that the U shared.