Wanna hear a cool statistic?

Viewing 5 reply threads

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24
      According to ESPN there are 5 guys on active NFL rosters that were coached by Sharrief Shah.  Three of them were drafted.
      Keith McGill – Raiders – 4th round(?) 2014
      Eric Rowe – Patriots – 2nd round – 2015
      Brian Allen – Steelers – 5th round – 2017
      Dominique Hatfield – Rams – UFA 2017
      Reggie Porter – Browns – UFA 2017
      McGill and Rowe are significant because they were both converted safeties for one season and then drafted as corners.  Not bad for a guy who previously had zero college coaching experience.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

But, I keep hearing from so many people, that Shah is a terrible coach because he was an attorney!

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

Hard to believe that dude was an ambulance chaser who moonlighted as the on-field guy on the radio broadcasts for so many years.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Another cool stat: Jim Harding has had 5 OL drafted.  Four are currently on active rosters (our 4 from last year).

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you ever get to meet him, he’s one of the most genuine, coolest people you will ever meet. I’ve gotten to know him over the years and he’s aces

UTUTE
      Ute Fan
      @utute

My wife said she used to study with him in college….said he was a smart guy.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

He is Kareem Abdul Jabar’s brother and was his agent. Think football, not basketball. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wanna hear a cool statistic?