Was it just a bad day OR is this who we are?

Viewing 4 reply threads

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

What do you make of this team?

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

It’s who we are, who we will be, and who we have always been. Why do we support a team that doesn’t show up when it matters?

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

No, it is what we are.  A good but not great team that had unreasonable expectations after too much media attention.  We still will have a small shot at the south, but will need some help from other teams.  We were never a playoff team, but I don’t think winning the conference was out of the question(although it will be a lot tougher now).

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

Agreed. Chinng needs to take a chill pill or find another team.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

No chill pill or different team for me. Just a different way to spend my time altogether. I’m not investing another second watching that train wreck until they prove that it will be worth my time.

Maybe it is worth it to you to spend hours on a weekend neglecting far more important things in life only to be massively disappointed year after year. This crap makes me too angry to justify continued support.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Not being able to convert short down and distance – especially on the goaline – is definitely who Utah is. Giving up big plays – check. Killing drives with penalties – check. Leaving points on the field – check. Mishandling timeouts – check.

1 1

DefenseAgainstTheDarkOC
      Ute Fan
      @robotvandal

Utah was exposed as mediocre and far from capable.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Was it just a bad day OR is this who we are?