Washington fans are pieces of sh*t.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

My wife and I had fun last night. We had never been to an NFL stadium so we were pretty excited just to have the experience. I expected a close loss, which made it easier to enjoy being there. Of course it would have been nice to win but the bottom line was Washington was just slightly better.

The only bad experience we had were from the Washington fans who followed us out of the stadium saying “f*ck Utah!” and saying we’ll never win a Pac12 Championship. I hope Ohio St or Michigan completely embarrasses them in the Rose bowl.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Yep. I just got banned for personal attacks on Reddit to some douche uw fan saying the last call was clearly within the rules. Such is life rooting for a small market team. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yeah guy on Twitter a Washington fan kept saying it was a break on the ball. You can make breaks on the ball like JJ’s big break up in that game. You can’t hit them and then break on the ball. 

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Fans from Seattle, no matter the team, are detestable people.
      My Timbers gave them something to gnash their teeth about in early November.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Agreed. They are despicable. I experienced it first-hand for over 20 years when I lived up there. They’re not all bad but there are a high percentage of them that are hateful, potentially violent on obnoxious pieces of $#!+

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Dude. I tried to live there once but OMG the weather. No wonder about all the grunge, suicide and hate groups. Utilikilts just cries out for mommy.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

True, but the summers are spectacular. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Only because of the contrast to the other 10 months. If you’re in Zona, it’s every single day.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Yeah, but then you have to live in Zona. 

FWIW I took the picture in my avatar from my boat on a cold and grey December day. Water beats desert 100% of the time.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I went to the game at Husky Stadium a few years ago when we beat UW. The game was a few weeks after we waxed Oregon at Autzen. A group of nutbag frat bros walked past us at halftime shouting ‘Utah f*@#ing sucks! Go back to the Big Sky!’, dumb stuff like that. I told him to remind me what it feels like to beat Oregon.  (UW had lost 12 straight to UO).

They shut up after that. They were probably in grade school (and wearing Husky Boy pants) when the floofy mutts had last beat the Ducks.

It is interesting how recency bias plays in for Husky fans. So many forget just how horrible UW was for a decade. 

I know many Husky fans who are great and passionate fans, and who aren’t total dickbags. But there are enough of them in the fanbase that I generally prefer to hang out with WSU fans instead.

Oh, and Ohio State (or Michigan) is going to thoroughly embarrass them.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Washington fans are pieces of sh*t.