Watching Jurassic Park: Lost World with the family

Viewing 1 reply thread

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Sitting here, and a FBYU-P spring ball video popped up. Watched it, then found their other videos and watched them. I don’t know if this is good or bad, but their only highlights are of Mangum throwing ducks to their TE’s. I don’t think I saw a WR highlight in the whole reel. 

If this is true, then our 5 man front will destroy FBYU-P. Having DL over their TE’s will not let their TE’s get quick releases. 

Hansen, Ballard and Blair will destroy their TE’s. 

What is the over/under on INT’s thrown vs us? How about the over/under on total INT’s after our game? 

I’d say 3.5 vs us and 7.5 after Utah and LSU. 

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

I absolutely agree that on paper we should be able to completely dominate them and exploit weaknesses like this. Somehow I expect though that we will find a way to play down to their level and make this game much closer than it needs to be. Regardless, I expect a win and would like to again dominate the turnover battle.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

We seem to blow them out every 3-4 years. They are due for a beatdown. If we can have any sort of passing game, I think we throttle them. Not 54-10, but when we get up by two scores, they don’t fight back in the fourth quarter and make it close. 

I see a 35-17 type game. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Watching Jurassic Park: Lost World with the family