We are still a big underdog in the UW game according to ESPN game predictor

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

After what I saw at Stanford last night, I’m a bit surprised. UW is very beatable IMO  

According to the predictor our next closest game will be Arizona.  OSU’s chances slightly improved after last night and they give us almost a 90% chance of beating UCLA. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We are not Stanford.

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

No, we just regularly beat Stanford.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Isn’t that weird? Some teams just matchup well against other teams. We can’t beat Washington but can beat Stanford and Oregon. 

Warrior Ute
            Ute Fan
            @warriorute

It is weird how we seem to have a block with Washington.  We are 3-1 against Stanford since joining the PAC-12.  We are 1-6 against Washington over the same time-frame. Stanford is 6-3 against Washington over that time.  I will say that watching the Washington-Stanford game did make me think we have a better chance to beat them this year than I did a couple of weeks ago.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

The thing about that game is Utah gets Washington as Washington is coming off a bye and Utah isn’t. That, plus the game being in Washington gives them an advantage.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Washington hasn’t won @the farm since 2007. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We are still a big underdog in the UW game according to ESPN game predictor