We could of been without our two safeties next week

Viewing 3 reply threads

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Man those wait and see moments where the refs had the power in their hands to screw us for next week. 
      Kyle’s presser is going to be interesting…….is he going to lash out or play it cool and move on?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Injuries to oline. Utah didn’t emerge healthy from this game at all. Trap games suck. 

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Those o-line injuries scare me.  Being without Ford & Maile next week could be fatal.  At least Bills is back.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Right?  I wish they would change the targeting rule.  I get trying to limit the risk of physical damage on those hits (to both the offensive and defensive players), but you shouldn’t get kicked out unless the hit was malicious.  The vast majority of those calls this year have been inadvertent or unavoidable.  I have zero problems with calling those penalties, but the fine is too steep in most cases.

AZUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @azutefan

^^^This 100%. The majority of the targeting fouls are inadvertent and quite frankly, BS. The penalty is far too severe. They don’t get kicked out of the game in the NFL. And being suspended for the 1st half of the next game is laughable.

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Plus the TO Kyle tried calling and the ref was laughing that he didnt hear him?
      Seeing a positive gain on a play ………………..I was like is there a flag? That’s how that game felt.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We could of been without our two safeties next week