we will be favored over Oregon

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Oregon is fraudulent, given their ranking, and will be a great chance for us to pick up our first win over a top 5 team since Stanford in 2013

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

As I’ve said before, unless disaster happens vs UofA, I’ll be surprised if Utah does not beat Oregon. Minus the 8 point loss in Corvallis where we had punt blocked for TD and failed twice on the goal line (run the damn ball), Utah is a completely different team since making the change at QB. Utah has outscored opponents 252-131 since midway through the 4th Q of SDSU game when Rising was put in. Utah is 4-0 in RES this season, and come Nov 20 it will have been over 4 years since Utah lost a home game that had fans in the stands. If Utah takes care of business this week, we’ll be favored vs Oregon and should beat them.

3 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

They are an extremely dangerous second half team. Oregon has suffered injuries and it is no excuse but they are a very good team still.

I fear their Oblock the most. Utah’s oline also does not have an easy day. Rising keeps getting high snaps we will see loads of turnovers. 

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Oregon needs to hold up their part and get a win against WSU. Next, much of the team along with the coaches remember the CCG with Oregon in 2019. With that and all it means for this year, Oregon is going to get our best shot. Payback is coming.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

If bam can block thibawhatever we’ll win. If he has the same problem that our OL had in’19, be prepared for disappointment.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

UW showed how to make Thibideaux (sic?) a non-factor. It’s up to Harding to incorporate those elements this week.

Oregon moves him around a lot so both Tackles need to be prepared to take him on and chipping him with TE’s and RB’s looked pretty effective to me. If Utah tries to single block him he’ll create a lot of havoc.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football we will be favored over Oregon