We will need to be creative on offense this week.

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I remember in 2003 and we were playing AFA. Our running backs were mostly all injured. Meyer put Ben Moa in as a running back. We won in triple overtime.  

This Saturday we will be playing a new QB. He plays a lot like TH.  But, we cannot afford an injury.  So, we really can’t run him much.  Oregon know this. We need a creative game plan. Someone suggested Covey lining up in the wildcat. I like the idea for 5-10 plays. 

I hope we can pull it off this weekend. We will need an amazing defensive effort IMO. 

3 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Back in the 70s, Utah’s starting QB went down. The backup played poorly in his only start. They decided to start safety Steve Marshall in the next game. He was a former all-State QB from Skyline. He had an amazing game and was selected by SI as the national offensive player of the week. That was the one and only time he played QB in college. 

Chase Hansen?

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

Plus, Steve Marshall’s son, Grady, was a key player in the Fiesta Bowl undefeated season!  While we’re throwing in old concepts: What the hell, let’s pull out “The Duck”!  Let’s put Shelley and Moss in there behind the Center with Covey way out on the other side.  Hmmm….this might just work.  

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

If the duck worked that would be a first. Great stories!

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Wait a sec. You’re suggesting we run the duck against….. THE DUCKS!

Hoo Ray Who?
              Ute Fan
              @mattybumbo

If we combine that with a s**tload of kazoos….imagine the possibilities….

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

You could replace Hansen with Francis Bernard

Anonymous
      Inactive

If by “creative” you mean we will need a miracle, then yes I quite agree

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Spider 2 Y Banana

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We will need to be creative on offense this week.