Weather for Colorado at Utah

Viewing 6 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Amazingly nice weather for late November.

Scattered clouds with a high near 60 (average high for this date is 44, record high: 69).  Sunset at 5:03 pm.  Kickoff temperature 50, dropping to the mid-40s during the game. Light southeast wind.

Waxing crescent moon, moonset 11:27 pm.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

In other words, moonset just before kickoff? 😉

Seriously, I’m happy to take tickets from anyone in the “too late/too cold” camp. My mom (class of 1970) is in town for the weekend and she hasn’t been to a Utah game since her college days. I’d love to surprise her.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Love me some waxing crescent. Not too bad.

6 5

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Deleted by me due to hijacking thread and not being optimistic

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Was that meant for UFN? LOL.

2 1

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

False.

3 3

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

I don’t normally upvote TexanUte, but when I do it’s for rants like this.

2 1

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Climatologists actually use 30 years (not 150) as the average.  Yes, the globe is warming, but not at a rate were 70 deg at the end of November would be average, at least not in my lifetime!!  

Not to get too political, but market forces are now working against fossil fuels for as much as any policy.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

2 1

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Deleted post due to being pointed out I hijacked the thread and not being optimistic.
      Happy Thanksgiving all. Enjoy your families and some good food I hope

1 1

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Good hell. There are categories for a reason. For the record, you raise valid points, yes. but give me a break. I’m not surprised a total pessimist like you would hijack a thread like this. Bad form.

TexanUte
        Ute Fan
        @texanute

Done. Thanks for pointing out.

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

Really? The thread was about weather. I don’t think it was too much of a stretch. I wish you would un-delete. 

Personally I appreciate the variety of opinions around here. 

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Although factually accurate I think it was too inflammatory since there is an element on any chat space that would perceive any sort of climate science discussion to be tantamount to a proclamation of a “liberal agenda”. I was being a little hyperbolic with regard to being too pessimistic. If not for some blowing off steam and dissent to the coaching party line, what good is this forum for anyway? Cheers ladyinred

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Weather for Colorado at Utah