Well at least we don't have Virginia's QB…

Viewing 5 reply threads

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

The kid is an absolute train wreck. Tater Zoobs up 26-7 with 7 minutes left in the 2nd qtr.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Virginia looks absolutely awful. I actually thought they would win this one. Shows what I know.

EutawStreet
      Ute Fan
      @eutawstreet

I’m surprised Virginia is playing this well. The players know that their head coach is going to be fired.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I’m not watching but does this tarnish UCLA’s win and Rosen’s excellent play?

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

Not really. BSU’s QB is Mark Rypien’s son and he is a true freshman and he is doing well against Virginia.

EutawStreet
      Ute Fan
      @eutawstreet

Rosen and UCLA have not played a power program yet. We’ll find out tomorrow.

GadValleyUte
        Ute Fan
        @maximumkungfu

Oh Snap! Take that UNLV!

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Virginia’s QB seemed o be afraid of running across the LOS. Several times I saw him loop back while looking for an open receiver rather than take an easy 5 yd gain, only to run out of bounds or slide sideways for a 3 yd loss.

Boise looked very good in that game last night. It is always frustrating to watch them run their pass plays to perfection, particularly the bubble screens and the mid-range passing game. Their WRa have excellent blocking abilities and they run crisp routes to get open. I do not want to go away from the offense that Utah already has, but it would be very nice to be more effective at passing.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Well at least we don't have Virginia's QB…