Well it's a win

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not pretty. Defense played well, nicked up as they are. Williams will be a good back but needs to hold onto the ball. The rest of the offense brought the team down to the level of our competition, but they’ve done that all season except Fresno St and Oregon.

Ugly win. Should not have been that close, but we’ll take it.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yes a win is a win. But a few things stood out to me. Wilson throws into triple coverage, though he’s a four-year starter. Williams has a fumbling problem. Hope he gets that worked out before the bowl game.

The injuries have been the biggest hurt for the team later in the season.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Why not throw into triple coverage? Wilson wanted to show the NFL scouts in attendance that he can really throw a receiver open 😉

There are some who say that Wilson suffered from having 4 different OCs in 4 years. Another way to look at it is that 4 different OCs tried to fix him and couldn’t. It’s like no one could fix Shaq O’neal’s free throws,including Phil Jackson. Sometimes it’s just part of the package and you just coach around it.

Kudos to the coaching staff for coaching around the failings and getting us 9 wins, 6 in the PAC-12.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Glass half full… I just want to see Utah in a bowl game against another ‘P5’ opponent. G5 or ‘Big XII wannabe’ would be disappointing.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Without getting into all the minutia, I feel certain we are at least going to the Sun matched up against an ACC team.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Well it's a win