Well, mr canada, rivalry games tend to be closer than the talent on the teams

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

indicate they should. This trait runs across all rivalries. A staple, if you will. So what you are saying here is actually nothing in particular. Also, the 2017 game was not very close. The score indicated it might have been, but on the field Utah was very clearly better. It was a 2 td game with minutes left and it would have been shocking if byu had won. That isnt a dog fight. And this year you caught us in the perfect spot (meaningless game days before a shot at the rose bowl) without our best player (RB1) and generally the most important player in the sport (QB1). But, thankfully, there is a talent gap that represents in the depth of the two teams and Utah was able to overcome all of that and a 20 point deficit to win. But congratulations on making it closer than it should have been but not actually winning any of the games

https://twitter.com/Squally_Canada/status/1085683948821319680

2 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Huh. So 35-7 in the second half means nothing? 

Anfernee
        Ute Fan
        @anfernee

*yawn* 3336 days ago and counting, Squally.

mfaulk80
      Ute Fan
      @mfaulk80

Honestly…why do we care? Why is @DixieUte even comparing our team to theirs?  I don’t give a f*** until the week of the game.  I’m thinking as much about NIU as I am about BYU.  The Polynesian Bowl has my attention right now….

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Well if there’s no talent gap there must be a coaching gap. #9iscoming

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Honestly, until he beats us, he’s simply bragging about which of his sisters were a better kisser.  Meanwhile we’re at the prom with our non-relative date!

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

If he wanted to beat us, he should have stayed at Washington State.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Well, mr canada, rivalry games tend to be closer than the talent on the teams