Well, this sucks. I’ve now got two season tickets to sell.

Viewing 5 reply threads

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

**crossposted from UFN.  Tony, if this isn’t allowed here, please just delete.**

We’ve had tickets with my folks since 2004. Dad got hit with a late stage pancreatic cancer diagnosis about a month ago. We were hoping that, with treatment, he might be able to still comes to games this year. Unfortunately, he’s fading pretty fast, and there’s no chance he’d be able to get to a game this year. Money was already tight before this, and mom asked if I could sell their tickets…so here we are.

In my opinion, they’re some of the best seats in the house. N21, Row 26 (northwest corner). We’re right up against the entry portal, so no one sits behind us. It’s honestly perfect.

I’m asking $500 for each. Yes, I realize that’s over face value, but every few pennies that we can get helps out in the cancer treatment/care process. So please don’t judge me too harshly for that.

Selfishly, I’d like them to go to a good Ute home, not to someone who’s going to scalp them for every game. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested.

Oh, and f*ck cancer.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Oh my god. I am so sorry. I lost my mom to lung cancer in 2015. It’s a cruel disease. Huntsman kept her alive long enough to meet her grandkids, which was unexpected and amazing. I hope you can get him up there for treatment if possible.

I’m sending you a pm about the tickets.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Sorry to hear that Skinny, hope you find a good home for them. And best of luck to your family.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

That’s awful, I’m sorry. I just went through something similar with my family. Best of luck. 

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Will keep him in our prayers, don’t need to know his name to do that, the Almighty knows. So sorry to hear.

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

Been there too.  Sorry to hear that.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Well, this sucks. I’ve now got two season tickets to sell.