Well this will be interesting

Viewing 5 reply threads

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Hans Olsen just picked Utah to win the BYU game.  Cougarboard will have a melt down.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Oh dear. This idea certainly puts a blemish on their 13-0 record. 12-1 just doesn’t seem perfect enough for them.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

And It will preclude them from their inevitable play off run.

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

But what about the heisman? I’m thinking there could still be a strong case for him, despite opening the game with the annual first snap pick 6?

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

BUT THIS IS BYU’S YEAR!!!! (repeat every Feb-Aug)

It actually wouldn’t surprise me all that much if they win this year, but I also don’t think I’ll care very much if it happens.

We’ve got more important things to play for. They don’t.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

I would be deeply bothered. We can’t lose to them and just say…oh well, we have something better to play for. That would crush our playoff hopes. Nobody is getting into the Playoff with a loss to BYU. They don’t register as a respectable loss nationally anymore. You just can’t lose to a team that could go 13-0 and still not make the playoff. At this point Utah losses HAVE to be against power 5 schools or it’s a big step back for us.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I disagree. Oklahoma was in the playoff discussion and they had a loss to Houston. 

UtMtBiker
            Ute Fan
            @utmtbiker

I would say that “in the discussion” is a pretty generous assesment.

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

Didn’t they finish fifth with two losses? 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Did Hans finally get out to see us?

i find it funny that every national guy who has seen us says we are longer, more athletic, our offense looks better and our defense looks great like always, yet the local media and zoobs think BYU is a lock to win. 

This has been said a lot, but if they couldn’t beat us last year, when we had six TO’s, a new QB, no “Joe Williams”, no other known RB….then when?

And they just lost an NFL safety, an NFL DE, their best RB ever and the most athletic QB they’ve ever had (ok, up there with Young). 

Now, Mangum has a ton of potential, but he couldn’t beat out Hill and he was a worse thrower vs P5 than Wilson, Hill and Troy Williams. 

No s**t Hans picked us. Anyone with a brain picks us. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

So I went over there to see how many heads had exploded, but apparently they are too busy melting down over this Bernard guy to notice. Guessing the guy touched boobies or drank a beer or something?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Good for him. Boobies are fantastic. 

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Worse. He drank a beer that was wedged between boobies.

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

Which kind of sounds like college in a nutshell. But not down south, noooo…

Chidojuan
            Ute Fan
            @chidojuan

That’s the funny thing about the honor code to me. I have no problem with it, but I don’t understand why good players would choose to go to BYU. If you want to play for a school and can’t abide the code of conduct, why even go there?

Puget Ute
              Ute Fan
              @pugetute

For most of the players that is their best offer.

FtheY
              Ute Fan
              @fthey

The honor code is a joke. I was at a party once and some BYU athletes showed up. Those beers we’re not their first rodeo. 

COFfrom83
        Ute Fan
        @coffrom83

I’m new to this board, so I don’t know if you all are familiar with riseandshout.net. It looks like it would be a zoob board, but all the Ute fans I’ve come across really enjoy it

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yes @coffrom83 riseandshout.net is a favorite around here.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Well this will be interesting