We’re going to need to get a lot better

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Post UVU comments.  It was a fun game to watch, but…

Yes I know we have some impact players coming to the team soon.  Still, it’s going to be a long season in the Pac-12 if we don’t improve, a lot.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Utah beat UVU who beat BYU, so Utah > BYU. Hey now!

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

UVU was money.  Nielsen was a beast down low.  They are a solid team and earned my respect.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

After tonight’s game, I’d love to drop BYU and keep a yearly game with UVU.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

My only concern really is our team defense looked horrible tonight.  Down low and up top.  Very little effort to fight through screens, very poor help d, very slow to rotate, etc…  Those are very coachable things and I’m sure Coach K will be lighting a few guys up, I’m mean coaching them up.  No worries just yet.  

Trumpet Ute
        Ute Fan
        @trumpetute

In the post game radio interview, Coach K said that they intentionally did not bring help on the pick and roll. The strategy was to not get beat by the three point shot. The strategy worked , though it looked ugly.

pedro
          Ute Fan
          @pedro

That makes much more sense.  I wish I could have listened to his comments

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 We’re going to need to get a lot better