Westbrook talks smack about shutting down Rubio, crows after dunks, stares down

Viewing 3 reply threads
      8 1

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

fans and then cannot take a cell phone camera in his face?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He is a waste, as he goes back to his mansion the fact that some fat white guy in Utah takes up any real estate in his small mind makes me laugh. 

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Exactly. Utah fans tried to get in his head. It worked. He too like 43 shots to get 48 points and a loss. Wow!

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

They are both pathetic. Westbrook for allowing himself to be bothered by that loser and that loser for being an adult man and trying to engage with Westbrook. 

That anyone would defend either one makes me smh. 

They were both wrong and both are morons. I’d be embarrassed to be associated with either one. 

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

It’s a choice. You can guilt shame all you want. That’s your weak attempt at an argument. But if OKC is going to do that to Mitchell and the Jazz, there are Jazz fans that are going to give it back.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Westbrook cried about it in a postgame interview and tried to act like he was some street thug and a victim simultaneously.

Who cares about the fan. Fans will do what fanatics do.  

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Why do excuse the way one human treats another? I don’t get it. Fanatic or not, the guy acted like a moron and is an embarrassment to us all. 

MVP or not, Westbrook also acted like a moron. If there was one mature adult between them, this never happens. But, no, two idiots get together and the idiocity rose until we have two grown ass men acting like my 5 year old. 

Both are pathetic. Westbrook should be fined and the fan should be suspended from the arena for at least the next round. 

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Because one is paid millions of dollars and visits arenas for a living. Fans will be fans who cares? I expect fans not to put hands on other people and to not smell weird. That is about it. 

As far as what is said unless you have some sort of policy in place on what you can say?  Why do you care?

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Again, I don’t like this line of thinking. “That guy was a buffoon so that means I can act like a buffoon.”

uh. No. Be better. Do better. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

nm

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Ok I think I know what point you are arguing. My point is Westbrook shouldn’t care and him making a stink about something is incredibly ironic.  Fans will be fans and I say just accept it don’t condone it but know that it exists.  Players like him claiming victimhood is ridiculous when he encourages a reaction from something that will happen. 

Guido
      Ute Fan
      @guidopescatore

The thing that sucks is that Westbrook gets away with it.  If the fan assaults Westbrook the same way that Wesbrook slapped at the fan, the fan winds up in jail.  The double standard is ridiculous.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Westbrook talks smack about shutting down Rubio, crows after dunks, stares down