We’ve seen this movie before

• Next: @ BYU – Thu Aug 29 8:15pm – ESPN TV

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

But I think this ending will be different. This team has responded to adversity before. I think they’ll rise up and get the W.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I dunno, NW looks like they absolutely want it more right now.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

“Want it more” is the worst cliche in sports.  Like you have no explanation but feel like you have to say something.  

4 1

alharmon
      Ute Fan
      @alharmon

Yeah our boys have called it quits. And so have I. So long Utah football 2018. Happy New Years everyone.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

Sadly the team just doesn’t have it tonight.  Never seen us implode on this level.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Most not have watched Utah football very long. 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

How big does that 4 points we left on the field at the end of the half look now?

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I take it back. Here to eat crow. The team came out and quit.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Wasnt a lack of “wanting” was a clear lack of talent at receiving. Our guys that play the receiver position are simply not good at football. I also dont think Whitt is necessarily good at coaching Power 5 football in this new age of offense. Time for a change folks. I know for Utah fans use to mediocrity these words are sacrilege as the fear of going a different direction seems to terrify most Ute fans. I am ready to blow this up and start fresh with a new offensive minded scheme and philosophy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We’ve seen this movie before

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TexanUte 7 months, 3 weeks ago.