We’ve seen this movie before

Viewing 6 reply threads

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

But I think this ending will be different. This team has responded to adversity before. I think they’ll rise up and get the W.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I dunno, NW looks like they absolutely want it more right now.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

“Want it more” is the worst cliche in sports.  Like you have no explanation but feel like you have to say something.  

4 1

alharmon
      @alharmon

Yeah our boys have called it quits. And so have I. So long Utah football 2018. Happy New Years everyone.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

Sadly the team just doesn’t have it tonight.  Never seen us implode on this level.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Most not have watched Utah football very long. 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

How big does that 4 points we left on the field at the end of the half look now?

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I take it back. Here to eat crow. The team came out and quit.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Wasnt a lack of “wanting” was a clear lack of talent at receiving. Our guys that play the receiver position are simply not good at football. I also dont think Whitt is necessarily good at coaching Power 5 football in this new age of offense. Time for a change folks. I know for Utah fans use to mediocrity these words are sacrilege as the fear of going a different direction seems to terrify most Ute fans. I am ready to blow this up and start fresh with a new offensive minded scheme and philosophy.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We’ve seen this movie before