What a game! J. Hurts is on the market

Viewing 2 reply threads

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Really glad that my belief both teams earned a spot in the championship game overrode my anti SEC leanings.  That was a fantastic football game to watch and was aided greatly by the coaches commentary channel.  Lots of great insights, Mike Gundy and David Cutcliffe were particulary insightful about the schematics of modern offensive football.  It was worth the watch.

On a side note, Jalen Hurts is going to be on the transfer market.  I was blown away by the stones on Sabin to throw a true freshman backup in to engineer the comeback.  The Faustian bargain he struck has worked out in this life for sure.   

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Hell of a game. Not the outcome I wanted, but that freshman QB 13 for Alabama who hadn’t played a down all season was electric.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Tagovailoa played lots of downs during the season. He had 8 TD’s coming into today

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

Truth, they were Brian Johnson circa 2004 downs, but none the less that has to be the most unprecidented move in a championship game I have ever witnessed.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Had the sound real low. Thought that’s what they said. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

hurts to UCLA hype train is already full steam. he’d be interesting in kellys offense but I would not hate if that happened. I guess that depends on who the alternative is

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

3 days ago it was Jacob Eason.  I don’t get how UCLA can be so down on the QB situation with DTR coming in.  “Freshman QB” isn’t exactly a dirty phrase anymore.  Two of them played in the game tonight.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What a game! J. Hurts is on the market