What a game!

Viewing 4 reply threads
      4 1

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

Wow, what a game by this team! I felt that they had a chance in this one, but I didn’t know they’d be able to take it right down to the wire!

The loss hurts, I get that. It is going to skew things a bit. I personally felt like Troy and the rest of the team played a great game. We missed some opportunities, and that cost us. We have a lot to look forward to the remainder of this season and in years to come.

I would not be surprised one bit if this game for us becomes what last year’s game was for USC. A tough loss, but a starting point for something big. If this team keeps improving the way it has been Washington and the rest of the PAC better watch out!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Agreed team looks good as whole.  Preparation is there just need Huntley back. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Agree. It’s tough to take satisfaction from a loss though. But we did see some breakthroughs tonight, like MOSS.

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

Look what AZ St is doing to Washington. This is a tough league where anyone can win on any given night. Luck wasn’t on our side tonight but we’ll get a few of these

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Up 13-0 at the end of 3rd quarter. I’m scared of ASU now. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

I wouldn’t be. This is more of a blip than it is a trend, if you ask me. If they do win, they might have a come down like WSU.

UteFanatic
            Ute Fan
            @utefanatic

ASU has been allowing 30+ points per game. This game is an anomaly. This does however, show how much parity there is in the P12.

I know it seems unlikely, but Utah really isn’t out of the running for the South yet.

SalUteopia
            Ute Fan
            @saluteopia

I really hope that’s the case.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

ASU beating Washington is amazing enough. But Washington without a point in the 4th quarter is stunning. 

It could definitely be a real dogfight against ASU. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Stealing play signals is my belief.  

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What a game!