What a great weekend trip to the PNW

Viewing 3 reply threads

LVUte
      Ute Fan
      @texute

Just getting on plane home to Vegas, we had a great time in Seattle. Some u dub fans were punks when we got here and also on way to game wouldn’t let my wife have a seat on train cause she wore red, but the ones that sat by us at husky stadium were really nice, even when we were sputtering in the first half. When I hollered about Anae getting held with bear hugs, they just joked that their o line just really liked him. I bought our tickets back in August hoping both teams would be possibly undefeated at the time, even though they weren’t it was still a great game, what a dog fight haha. That whole 2 point conversion still ticks me off. Lastly, I was able to peek at the chat forum occasionally during game, did anyone ever call out eagle mountain Ute for saying like 30 times that Oregon was going to lose to USC haha, maybe was just jinxing them 😉 Let’s keep this train rolling! Go Utes!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Reverse jinx worked. 

LVUte
        Ute Fan
        @texute

Nice job EMU 👍 glad it worked.

uteof
      Ute Fan
      @uteof

If you have tickets make damn sure someone uses them. Cold shouldn’t be a deterrent. Over the years (since the forties) I’ve sat through a lot of snowstorms and that cold rainy night recently. I likely won’t go this time because I can’t afford tickets. If I had ’em, I’d sure be there. This team’s too special to be unsupported. 

uteof
      Ute Fan
      @uteof

The best evidence that I’m an old man is my posting on the wrong thread. My post was meant for the guy urging people to use their tickets.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What a great weekend trip to the PNW